In a manner at all times consistent with the exclusive charitable and educational purposes of BC/EFA within the meaning of Section 501 (c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code:
- To mobilize the unique abilities within the entertainment industry to mitigate the suffering of individuals affected by HIV/AIDS;
- To ensure direct support specifically through the social services and programs of The Actors Fund to all individuals in the entertainment industry affected by critical health issues, including but not limited to HIV/AIDS;
- To support organizations across the country which provide treatment or services for people specifically affected by HIV/AIDS and their families;
- To promote and encourage public support for national and international programs and services which benefit people with HIV/AIDS;
- To increase public awareness and understanding of HIV/AIDS through the creation and dissemination of educational materials;
- To support efforts by the entertainment industry to address other critical health issues or respond to an emergency, in each case as approved by the Board of Trustees;
- To support efforts by the entertainment industry in other charitable or educational endeavors, in each case as approved by the Board of Trustees.