Terms and conditions
Grant applications will be accepted from July 11, 2016 9:00 AM, CDT to August 12, 2016 5:00 PM CDT. All grant award recipients will be announced on MissionBox.com no later than the full launch date of MissionBox.com, or October 31, 2016 at 12:00 PM CDT, whichever is earlier.
Applicants must be 18 years of age or older. No purchase or fee is required to apply or be chosen as a grant recipient. Each piece of content may only be submitted once; however, there is no maximum number of entries per applicant.
Submissions must be provided in English. If an insufficient number of eligible entries are received, MissionBox reserves the right to award remaining grant funds in a future grant award program.
To be eligible, content must be submitted through the MissionBox Philanthropic Fund-approved online application process, accessed via the “Share with the Nonprofit World” link at www.missionbox.com .
Applicants must be affiliated with an organization that is an IRS-approved nonprofit, registered charity or NGO in the organization’s country of origin. The organizations selected to receive grant funds may be asked to provide proof of this registration upon request.
Qualified organizations will be asked to confirm that they comply with the following nonprofit operating guidelines:
- Organization must provide health or human services, cultural arts education/support, or animal or environmental protection services.
- Organization must have been a registered nonprofit, NGO or charity and in operation for at least one year.
- Organization must have an operating board of directors, a list of whom must be available upon request. The board must meet on a regular basis and document the proceedings of each meeting.
- Organization must be able to provide, upon request, financial statements for the last full year of operations.
- Organization must comply with all federal non-discrimination and anti-terrorism laws and regulations in the provisions of services and in staff and volunteer recruitment.
- Organization may be asked to verify the above by providing documentation.