2021 Texas Fatherhood Summit
Thursday, June 17, 2021
1:00 PM - Expected Duration: 3 hours
2021 TEXAS FATHERHOOD SUMMIT: TAKING RESEARCH TO THE FIELD
Thursday, June 17 - Friday, 18, 2021 | 1:00pm-4:00pm each day
Virtual and Free
The annual Texas Fatherhood Summit is hosted by the Child and Family Research Partnership at The University of Texas at Austin LBJ School of Public Affairs and the Texas Department of Family and Protective Services Prevention and Early Intervention Division. The Summit brings together hundreds of public and private sector professionals from across the state and country to learn about research-based best practices and guidance to best support dad, mom, and their children.
The 6th Annual 2021 Texas Fatherhood Summit will be held virtually on Thursday, June 17 - Friday, 18, 2021 (1:00pm-4:00pm each day). The theme for this year's event is "Taking Research to the Field," focusing on how research and evidence can be applied on the ground when supporting fathers and families. Attendees will hear about pertinent research as well as from exemplars in the field on their innovative practices and lessons learned.
More Summit details coming soon.
*Explore the new online Fatherhood Resource Hub at fatherhoodresourcehub.org!
- Who should attend the Texas Fatherhood Summit? The annual Texas Fatherhood Summit is for professionals who engage with and/or impact policies about fathers and families, including local and state policymakers and agencies, researchers, and representatives from parent and family programs, nonprofits, and other community groups.
- Is there a fee to attend? The annual Texas Fatherhood Summit is hosted by Texas DFPS Prevention and Early Intervention Division and The University of Texas at Austin Child and Family Research Partnership. There is no fee to attend, virtual or in person.
- Can I share with my colleagues? Yes! Anyone can join, so please spread the word.
- Will the 2021 Texas Fatherhood Summit be livestreamed? Some but not all of the Summit will be livestreamed. To access, registration is required.
- Are you offering CEUs to attend? No, we do not offer CEUs for our events.
- How do I stay informed? Registrants will automatically be included on the CFRP email list and receive updates, so register here! Also follow us on Twitter and Facebook for timely news.
- What's the event hashtag? The event hashtag is #TXdads2021. Follow and tag us at @CFRPlbj and we'll retweet you!
- Are you seeking speakers? We have a wonderful agenda planned and are not soliciting speakers.
- Are there opportunities for organizations to have a table? Due to the temporary virtual platform, resource tables are not an option this year.
- 2020 Texas Fatherhood Fridays (06/12/20, 06/26/20, 07/10/20, 07/24/20)
- 2019 Texas Regional Fatherhood Summits (South Padre, Houston, Dallas, and Lubbock, Summer 2019)
- 2018 Texas Fatherhood Summit: Engaging Communities, Strengthening Families (6/29/18, Austin)
- 2017 Texas Fatherhood Summit: Strengthening Services to Support Fathers (3/24/17, Austin)
- 2016 Texas Fatherhood Summit: Building the Evidence-Base for Fatherhood Programs (10/27/16, Austin)
- Contact email@example.com with questions.