Success By 6 April 2021 Coalition Meeting
Thursday, April 22, 2021
3:00 PM - Expected Duration: 1 hour
- Provide a learning community for early childhood stakeholders to share and discuss latest early childhood research
- Provide an opportunity for stakeholders to learn about, share and discuss community conditions
- Enable stakeholders to learn about progresses and challenges of coalition efforts and to provide feedback to in order to move the collective agenda forward
- Facilitate networking with fellow stakeholders
- Create a space for stakeholders to generate opportunities for action
At the meeting we will do a group overview and then break up into learning centers for more one-on-one time and a chance to touch on several different initiatives. Be sure to come equipped with any internal information or updates you want shared out, and the United Way team will be taking notes and sharing post meeting!
All meetings are held quarterly from 3:00-5:00 p.m. on the 4th Thursday in a month.
You can find all SX6 Coalition meetings and other events here: www.missionbox.com/uwatx/sx6