We hope to see you at the Brain Certification Book Club! Be sure to have completed this months module in advance of "Book Club" so we can discuss!
Here are the details:
- We’ll meet every third Tuesday at the United Way office from 5:30 – 6:30.
- Very casual, no pressure session where we’ll discuss one module, talk about how we can use the information in our work, and encourage each other to finish the entire course and get certified!
- United Way will provide simple snacks and beverages.
- Complete a module on your own prior to the session – then come prepared to chat about it.
- No tests, no trick questions – just supportive conversations!
- 1) Become one of Many Austin early childhood professionals who are proudly “Brain Story” certified – and who support others as they complete the easy modules.
- 2) Create monthly opportunities for fun and supportive interactions with colleagues across our early childhood landscape.
Module 5 - Discussion
Click to add body content