This public site provides information about and access to your organization and programs. Learn More
- Provide “get started” information, sign-up forms, FAQs, and scheduling for orientation sessions
- List and explain available training programs
- Offer career information, eligibility requirements, opportunities available
- Direct all inquiries, to this public site, saving time and organizational resources
- Easily update all information and forms
- Outreach partners access updated information and schedule clients for services
- And More
Career Navigator Caseload (Group) Hub:
This password-protected site allows career navigators to communicate with everyone on their caseload in one hub. Learn More
- Address issues/provide information pertinent to the group
- Publish specific educational information
- Post career/job alerts
- Schedule and send reminders regarding group meetings, job fairs, etc.
- Create participant communities
- Access group FAQs
- Push updates and reminders
- Offer resources, general and specific
- Post career opportunities, general and specific
- Enrollee participation in goal setting "Nudging" or reminders for enrollees
- And More
This private site promotes communication, connection, collaborations, shared document creation and management, engagement and enhanced outcomes success with collaborative partners. Learn More
- Increased service capacity – remote or in-person
- Coordinated program service design, funding, and provision
- Collaborative performance measurement
- Virtual, team-wide problem solving
- Increased funding opportunities
- Activities management
- Streamlined reporting
- Group document publishing build and planning
- Meeting schedule management
- And More
This private site speaks to the overall activities and successes of the program/organization, giving all funders the confidence that their dollars are well invested. Learn More
- General information on the program
- A snapshot of annual highlights
- Access to outcome/impact reports
- Access to annual reports, audits, and financial statements
- Demographic Reports
- Funding sources by percentage, etc.
- Invitations to events
- Featured graduates, org and funder stories
- Direct access to appropriate contact people
- And More
Engagement Communities Software for Workforce Development is the answer to all your WIOA unified strategic planning collaborations and service provision, across all programs and stakeholders.
Let’s get people back to work!
Private & Group Chat
Unlimited User Seats
24/7 Customer Support
Video Conferencing Access
Secure Document Management
EC: Workforce Development
With the world forever changed by COVID 19, our cutting-edge private virtual platforms skyrocket communication, collaboration, service, training, placement and support. Customizable for any region or sized organization. Secure document storage and retrieval. Let’s get people back to work!
“EC: Workforce Development is the 21st Century answer to supporting the complex communication, collaboration and service provision needs of workforce development organizations, big or small.
I have been a public sector manager, a nonprofit executive, and now own a consulting firm, Workforce Matters. I only wish I'd have had access to this affordable and easy-to-use platform years ago.”
- Dazzie McKelvy, CEO/Founder, Workforce Matters
WORK FROM ANY LOCATION OR DEVICE: QUICKLY, CONVENIENTLY AND AFFORDABLY
Engagement Communities platforms are built to be easily accessible and simple to design and use on any type of mobile phone, tablet or computer.
Seamlessly access additional third-party software for secure, password-protected, one-stop communication, collaboration and engagement virtual hubs.