Two (2) $250.00 cash microgrants available for nonprofits and charities
If you are like most nonprofits, you lose about half of your major donors each year. This means you are constantly backfilling to maintain financial sustainability, rather than getting ahead of the donation curve.
In 200 words or less, describe your biggest donor retention challenge/s and how you addressed those challenges. We’ll share the best stories with all our many readers and two (2) applicants will receive a $250.00 cash microgrant.
The MissionBox Philanthropic Fund is offering two, $250 (USD or equivalent) grant awards for October 2018 to a nonprofit or charity, from anywhere in the world.
Grant opens October 4, 9:00 a.m., CDT and closes October 31, 5:00 p.m., CDT. Winners will be announced in November 2018.
All you need to do is follow these application steps:
If you DO NOT currently have a MissionBox organization profile:
- First, create your organization’s profile on MissionBox. It is your responsibility to carefully follow and fully complete your organizational profile on MissionBox. This will allow the MissionBox Philanthropic Fund to ensure that applicants represent an actively registered charity or nonprofit. Important note: Only nonprofits and charities with completed profiles are eligible.
Your organizational profile submission indicates that you agree to allow MissionBox to republish descriptions of your work, in any available medium, as attributed to you or your organization.
- Second, in 200 words or less, describe your biggest donor retention challenge/s and how you addressed those challenges. and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you DO currently have a MissionBox organization profile:
- In 200 words or less, describe your biggest donor retention challenge/s and how you addressed those challenges and send it to email@example.com.
Terms and Conditions
- No purchase or fee is required to apply or be chosen as a grant recipient. Each organizational profile and an engagement entry may only be submitted once.
- Submissions must be provided in English.
- If an insufficient number of eligible entries are received, MissionBox reserves the right to award remaining grant funds in a future grant award program.
Applicants must be affiliated with an organization that is an IRS-approved nonprofit, or a registered charity or NGO in the organization’s country of origin.
Qualified organizations will be asked to confirm that they comply with the following nonprofit operating guidelines:
- Organization must have been a registered nonprofit, NGO or charity and in operation for at least one year.
- Organization may be asked to verify the above by providing documentation.
- Applicant agrees to allow MissionBox to publish information about the mission of the nonprofit or charity in any media format selected by MissionBox.
- If requested, the applicant agrees to meet with a representative of the MissionBox Philanthropic Fund about their organization.
- Applicant agrees that all questions related to the grant application will be transmitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not call MissionBox with questions. Callers will become ineligible to receive a grant.
- Any taxes incurred, or tax reporting required because of receiving grant funds are the responsibility of the recipient. Neither MissionBox, Inc. nor the MissionBox Philanthropic Fund shall be liable for deducting or reporting any tax associated with this transaction. This grant program is null and void in any jurisdiction where prohibited by law.
- MissionBox employees, officers, directors, and shareholders, or members of their immediate families (spouse, children, brother, sister, mother, father) are not eligible to apply for grant awards.
The MissionBox Philanthropic Fund is a fund of the Austin Community Foundation (ACF).