Announcement: The UFoundation, an exciting new player in the social impact investment arena, wishes to extend a 2021 opportunity for two US-based child welfare nonprofits to be awarded $50,000, each, in cash grants.
About The UFoundation:
The 2021 UFoundation: $100,000 in Grant Awards
The UFoundation of Wyoming, USA is offering two (2) $50,000 (USD) grant awards to two separate US-based, IRS registered nonprofit that provides services in one or more of the following Child Welfare Mission areas:
- Children's Health and Wellness
- Children's Education
- Child Protection and Safety
- Child Hunger
NOTE: The UFoundation is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion in service provision and social good. Extra consideration will be given to those applicants who share their DEI policies in the grant application.
Applications for the UFoundation grant will be accepted starting November 1st, 2021 at 9:00 AM CST and application acceptance will close November 30, 2021 at 5 PM CST. Failure to submit a completed application within this time frame will result in automatic disqualification of the applicant organization. The winners will be announced prior to December 21, 2021.
Click this link for the application form: _________________________________
Please provide all demographic information in the required fields.
Then, in 500 words or less, provide your child welfare-related mission statement and describe the methods/process via which you record and measure performance. As well, please provide your most recent impact or outcomes report. Attach yu board approved DEI policies, if available.
The UFoundation will present your completed applications to our team of nonprofit expert judges, each of whom will cooperate in selecting the grant winning nonprofit. The two selected winners will each be be awarded a $50,000 (USD) cash grant within 60-days of selection.
Your application submission indicates that you agree to allow UFoundation to republish descriptions of your work, in any print or digital medium, attributed to you or your organization.
Accessing the application via the link provided: ______________________________, you agree to complete the application in its entirety and attach any required documentation. Failure to provide all required information will automatically disqualify your organization's application.
Terms and Conditions
- No purchase or fee is required to apply or be chosen as a grant recipient. Each organizational application entry may only be submitted once.
- Submissions must be provided in English.
- Applicant organizations may attach videos or photos if available regarding their mission and performance.
- Applicants must be affiliated with an organization that is an IRS-approved nonprofit.
- Applicant organization must have a governing Board of Directors that meets on a minimum quarterly basis and whose membership is NOT comprised of first-degree relatives of any organization executive or staff person.
- Applicant organization must keep standard financial records, either GAP, Cash Basis or Funds Accounting as well as produce an annual financial audit or review.
- Applicant organization must complete an annual IRS 990 report.
- Applicant organization must have been an IRS registered nonprofit, NGO or charity and in operation for at least three years.
- Applicant organization may be asked to verify the above by providing documentation.
- Applicant agrees to allow UFoundation to publish information about the mission of the nonprofit or charity in any media format, including the UFoundation website or social media channels, selected by UFoundation.
- If requested, applicant agrees to meet with a representative of the UFoundation about their organization and be interviewed, if requested.
- Applicant agrees that all questions related to the grant application will be transmitted via email to _________________. Please do not call UFoundation with questions. Callers will become ineligible to receive a grant.
- Any taxes incurred, or tax reporting required because of receiving grant funds are the responsibility of the recipient. UFoundation shall NOT be liable for reporting any tax or other IRS reporting associated with this transaction.
- This grant program is null and void in any jurisdiction where prohibited by law.
- UFoundation employees, officers, directors, and shareholders, or members of their immediate families (spouse, children, brother, sister, mother, father) are not eligible to apply for grant awards.
- Applicants agree that the judges chosen to review/vet applications have been independently chosen by the UFoundation and accept that each judge is qualified to select the awarded organization, without question.
- Applicants agree that award selection is subjective, according to the review panel of judges, final and without recourse.
The UFoundation is a pending 501 c 3 nonprofit with the IRS.
NOTE: MissionBox is acting as a source of information about this grant and is in no way associated with the grant, the selection process or the awarding of any grant funds.