Let MissionBox help cover the cost of your nonprofit training needs!
If you are like most small or midsize nonprofit or charity leaders, you would welcome the opportunity to offer additional training opportunities to your staff or volunteers.
According to two separate 2016 and 2017 studies conducted by Tallman Insights Inc., nonprofits reported that accessing high quality, ongoing training was one of their biggest challenges.
MissionBox is dedicated to providing education and connections to nonprofits. This month, MissionBox is offering two $1500 cash grant awards (USD) to the nonprofit or charity who can best describe their requirement for providing training to members of their team and the difficulty of finding extra funding to address that need.
How to Apply
All you need to do is follow these two easy application steps:
- Complete your organization’s profile. This will allow MissionBox Philanthropic Fund to ensure that applicants represent a registered charity or nonprofit.
- Send your description of your training need and how that training would impact your organization in 100 words or less to firstname.lastname@example.org before 5:00 P.M. CDST (US) on March 25, 2018, Central Daylight Savings Time (US). The awards will be announced at 10:00 A.M. CDST on March 28th, 2018 on the MissionBox Power FaceBook page.
Please read the Grant Award Submission Guidelines in full prior to submitting your application
Instructions for setting up an Organization profile are below
That’s it! Once you apply, we’ll gather the applications and the MissionBox Nonprofit Advisory Board will select the grant award recipients. All applicants will be informed of the results on March 28th, 2018.
NOTE: This award is available to any registered nonprofit or charity, from any country in the world. The decisions of the judges are final.
MissionBox is committed to promoting sharing of information, education, best practices and impact with all nonprofits, on a global basis.
March 2018 Cash Grant Award Submission Guidelines
- Applicants must have the right to publish or republish content submitted with the grant application and content.
- All submissions may be subsequently published on MissionBox.com. Content chosen for publication will be attributed to the author/owner, with that individual or organization listed as a contributor. Content is subject to light edits, as needed for search engine optimization and style. Your content submission indicates that you agree to allow MissionBox.com to republish your work, as attributed to you or your organization.
Terms and Conditions
Applicants must be 18 years of age or older. No purchase or fee is required to apply or be chosen as a grant recipient. Each piece of content may only be submitted once; however, there is no maximum number of entries per applicant.
Submissions must be provided in English. If an insufficient number of eligible entries are received, MissionBox reserves the right to award remaining grant funds in a future grant award program.
Applicants must be affiliated with an organization that is an IRS-approved nonprofit or a registered charity or NGO in the organization’s country of origin.
Qualified organizations will be asked to confirm that they comply with the following nonprofit operating guidelines:
- Organization must have been a registered nonprofit, NGO or charity and in operation for at least one year.
- Organization may be asked to verify the above by providing documentation.
- Applicant agrees to allow MissionBox to publish any submitted content, along with information about the mission of the nonprofit or charity in any media format selected by MissionBox.
- If requested, Applicant agrees to meet with a representative of the MissionBox Philanthropic Fund about his or her organization.
- Applicant understands that there is one submission round only and applicant and organization both agree that the subjective selection of the grant award winner by the MissionBox Advisory Board is fair, impartial, final and without recourse.
- Applicant agrees to allow email and/or phone contact by MissionBox during and immediately after the grant selection.
- Applicant agrees that all questions related to the grant application will be transmitted via email to email@example.com. Please do not call MissionBox with questions. Callers will become ineligible to receive a grant.
- Any taxes incurred, or tax reporting required because of receiving grant funds are the responsibility of the recipient. Neither MissionBox, Inc. nor the MissionBox Philanthropic Fund shall be liable for deducting or reporting any tax associated with this transaction. This grant program is null and void in any jurisdiction where prohibited by law.
- MissionBox employees, officers, directors, and shareholders, or members of their immediate families (spouse, children, brother, sister, mother, father) are not eligible to apply for grant awards.
The MissionBox Philanthropic Fund is a fund of the Austin Community Foundation (ACF). All funds awarded will be distributed by ACF.