Does your nonprofit or charity make a positive difference in the quality of life, education or the safety of women?
The MissionBox Philanthropic Fund is offering two $2,500 grant awards in December 2017 (US dollars or equivalent) to nonprofits or charities, from anywhere in the world, that specifically contribute to the empowerment of women and/or girls. You are only asked to provide documentation of your service delivery model, describing in full your best practice services and outcomes/results.
MissionBox will publish your submission for the information and education of interested MissionBox.com nonprofit readers. Your program delivery and excellent results can help another nonprofit that is struggling to provide similar services.
Two $2,500 grants will be awarded to nonprofits or charities that provide services in any of the following areas: counseling, support, training, education, safety or financial assistance to women and/or girls that are intended to empower and improve their lives.
Only two grants are available, but ALL applicants will be featured on MissionBox.com, along with links to your website and how to donate to your worthy organization.
These grants will be awarded to two examples of best practices in service delivery and impact, as described in any of the following content types:
- Videos (less than 3 minutes, please) NOTE: This does not include organizational promotional videos
- Educational papers (white papers, knowledge sharing papers)
- Training presentations
All you need to do is follow these two easy application steps:
- Complete your organization’s profile. This will allow MissionBox Philanthropic Fund to ensure that applicants represent a registered charity or nonprofit.
- Submit your white paper, video or article, describing your program and results, to email@example.com before December 22, 2017, 5 PM Central Standard Time (US). The Award will be announced on December 27, 2017.
- Feel free to include pictures, testimonials and related research.
That’s it! Once you apply, the MissionBox Nonprofit Advisory Board will select the grant award recipients. All applicants will be informed of the results on missionbox.com on December 27, 2017.
Please read the Grant Award Submission Guidelines in full prior to submitting your application
Instructions for setting up an Organization profile: Register Your Organization
That’s it! Once you apply, we’ll gather the applications and the MissionBox Nonprofit Advisory Board will select the grant award recipient. All applicants will be informed of the results on December 27, 2017.
NOTE: These awards is available to any registered nonprofits or charity, from any country in the world. The decisions of the judges are final.
December 2017 Cash Grant Award Submission Guidelines
- Applicants must have the right to publish or republish content submitted with the grant application and content.
- All submissions may be subsequently published on MissionBox.com. Content chosen for publication will be attributed to the author/owner, with that individual or organization listed as a contributor. Content is subject to light edits, as needed for search engine optimization and style. Your content submission indicates that you agree to allow MissionBox.com to republish your work, as attributed to you or your organization.
Terms and Conditions
Applicants must be 18 years of age or older. No purchase or fee is required to apply or be chosen as a grant recipient. Each piece of content may only be submitted once; however, there is no maximum number of entries per applicant.
Submissions must be provided in English. If an insufficient number of eligible entries are received, MissionBox reserves the right to award remaining grant funds in a future grant award program.
Applicants must be affiliated with an organization that is an IRS-approved nonprofit or a registered charity or NGO in the organization’s country of origin.
Qualified organizations will be asked to confirm that they comply with the following nonprofit operating guidelines:
- Organization must provide women empowerment-related health or human services or cultural arts education/support.
- Organization must have been a registered nonprofit, NGO or charity and in operation for at least one year.
- Organization may be asked to verify the above by providing documentation.
- Applicant agrees to allow MissionBox to publish any submitted content, along with information about the mission of the nonprofit or charity in any media format selected by MissionBox.
- If requested, Applicant agrees to meet with a representative of the MissionBox Philanthropic Fund about his or her organization.
- Applicant understands that there is one submission round only and applicant and organization both agree that the subjective selection of the grant award winner by the MissionBox Advisory Board is fair, impartial, final and without recourse.
- Applicant agrees to allow email and/or phone contact by MissionBox during and immediately after the grant selection.
- Applicant agrees that all questions related to the grant application will be transmitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not call MissionBox with questions. Callers will become ineligible to receive a grant.
- Any taxes incurred, or tax reporting required because of receiving grant funds are the responsibility of the recipient. Neither MissionBox, Inc., nor the MissionBox Philanthropic Fund shall be liable for deducting or reporting any tax associated with this transaction. This grant program is null and void in any jurisdiction where prohibited by law.
- MissionBox employees, officers, directors, and shareholders, or members of their immediate families (spouse, children, brother, sister, mother, father) are not eligible to apply for grant awards.
The MissionBox Philanthropic Fund is a fund of the Austin Community Foundation. The MissionBox Philanthropic Fund is funded by MissionBox, Inc. MissionBox is committed to promote the sharing of information, education, best practices and impact with all nonprofits, on a global basis.