A Platform That May Bring Better Results
The Instagram platform is broad enough for nonprofit marketers to explore a wide area. Armed with data and stats, you can fully utilize these types of globally connected applications.
For many, Instagram is not just a platform to influence people or to connect. It is much more, providing an impressive marketing experience and potentially better results.
Here are some key Instagram facts and figures.
- Instagram has seen rapid growth over the past five years. Mobile ad revenue in 2015 was close to $10.9 billion. For 2020, it is projected to bring in $14 billion.
- The social media platform has roughly 1.08 billion active daily users. The United States and India have nearly 200 million total users.
- In total, there are more than 500 million posts every day. Moreover, Instagram “like” buttons are hit more than 33.5 billion times every day. Instagram has the highest number of net users in a day, followed by Facebook.
- Instagram has at least 63% of average users, while Facebook has around 74% of average users. When it comes to brands, over 90% of brands have an official Instagram account. 60% of people have been able to figure out new products successfully.
- Over 200 million Instagram followers are interested in business pages. They visit at least one Instagram business account per day.
- More than 80% of Instagram users follow at least one business account.
These Instagram facts and figures are attractive for any nonprofit marketer. They indicate how you can best approach your brand’s growth. Here is an infographic with further details about the rising popularity of Instagram worldwide.