- During the weeks January 25-February 26 Ascend will be re-releasing all the resources introduced during the 2Gen Level Up week, which you can find listed below.
- During these dates (January 25-February 26) Ascend will have open the application for the 2Gen Level Up Prize.
- Applicants have until February 26, 2021 at 5 pm ET to submit an application.
- Each $5K prize will go to those organizations that can best demonstrate how they implemented each resource and plan to continue that effort for the long haul. Sustainability is key! And, of course, we are excited to see the impact on and honoring of real families. We will announce and celebrate our winners in mid-March.
Resources released during the 2Gen Level Up Week below:
- State 2Gen Model: Maryland as a Case Study for Policymakers
- 2Gen Platforms for Scale: Whole-Family Approaches Rooted in Community with National Reach
- Making Tomorrow Better Together: Process Outcomes and Measures for 2Gen Organizational Change
- Building Strong Client Relationships: The Garrett County Community Action Committee Two-Generation Approach Begins with a Strong, Whole-Family Intake Process
- Two-Generation Approach to Leveraging TANF: DC as a Case Study for Policymakers Principles for Engaging and Centering Parent Voices