Types of Membership:
- • Full membership - for eligible organisations directly involved in providing work opportunities and employment services for people with disabilities and/or umbrella groups representing such organisations.
- • Associate membership - for eligible individuals or organisations which are not necessarily involved directly in providing work opportunities for people with disabilities, but whose activities influence policies in the area.
- • Sponsored (*sponsorship must be renewed annually; sponsorship limited to 3 years)
The standard membership fee is £250 per annum.
Membership is available in Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum categories. Members are able to choose their preferred membership category.
Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum membership are categories of special contribution membership. Funds from special contribution membership support Workability International's internal management, the establishment of a strategic development fund and the support for potential members from developing countries.
Membership Application Process:
- Step 1: Download Application - 2021 WI New Membership Application.pdf
- Step 2: Email Application to WI Application Contact
- Step 3: Applicant will be contacted by Workability International with 24 hrs of submitting application.