Exciting FunFunding and MissionBox Video Game Tournament with $10,000 (USD) in Prizes to Benefit Nonprofits
This tournament is going to be so much fun for team players and participating charities and your nonprofit might win big cash prizes. Please read the rules, below, and then sign up your charity or sign up as an individual player on MissionBox.
Rules of the Tournament
FunFunding is an online platform that offers casual games and participation in video game tournaments for the benefit of nonprofits and their supporters.
MissionBox provides both education and engagement software for the international community and, as such, is partnering with FunFunding to spread the word about this fun and unique opportunity for nonprofits to promote engagement among their supporters and potentially win unrestricted cash prizes for the highest scoring charity or nonprofit teams.
Tournament Start date: 11th of November 2020 at 9:00am CT
Tournament End date: 18th of November 2020 at 5:00pm CT
Prizes/Donation: $10,000 in total cash prizes will be divided as follows:
Download the PDF to learn more about scoring and prize amounts.
Remember! The teams and team members who succeed in bringing the highest number of people to join their team have a much better chance to win. Invite people to sign up on MissionBox. Spread the word among your service recipients, staff, donors, volunteers and other supporters. The games are easy, fun and violence-free.
The Charity Prize Cash Donations
Within 14 days of the official announcement of the winning teams, we will distribute the donations to the NGO of each winning team, according to their earned prize. No prize monies check will be written to any individual. Winners will be announced on MissionBox.com/publication.
In the unlikely case that there is an exact point tie among potential prize winners at the close of the game, the prize money will be equally shared among those qualified charities.
The Team Member and Nonprofit Application Process
Any person/organization who would like to participate as a team needs to apply and be approved by us. Players under the age of 13 (players located outside the European Union) or the age of 16 (players located in the European Union and the U.S.) are legally barred from participating as players.
In order to apply - signup on MissionBox and receive a confirmation email. We will contact you shortly in order to continue the registration process. We will ask you to provide (i) basic information about the team you wish to establish or the team for which you will play, and (ii) your contact info so we can stay in touch.
We'll also help you to identify your team leader. This is generally a representative from the nonprofit, whether a staff member, volunteer or supporter.
- Every person who has access to a team’s invitation link can join that team and support it by playing and inviting other people to join.
- Applicants must be affiliated with an organization that is an IRS-approved nonprofit or a registered charity in the organization’s country of origin.
- Organizations may be asked to verify the above by providing documentation.
- By playing, you agree that the final selection of qualified charity winners is final, irrevocable and players hold harmless both MissionBox and Fun Funding from appealing the winner selections and have no legal recourse in the case of disagreement with either corporate entities' decision.
All participating nonprofit teams and individual player must act in accordance with MissionBox Code of Ethics. Participating nonprofits mission and activities must conform to this same code of ethics or they will be disqualified. MissionBox and/or Fun Funding reserves the right to subjectively disqualify any participating team and individual player who will not act in accordance to this code.
- If an insufficient number of eligible entries are received, FunFunding reserves the right to award remaining grant funds in a future tournament.
- Following your approval, MissionBox and FunFunding may publish information about the mission of the nonprofit or charity in any media format selected by MissionBox and FunFunding.
- You are aware that MissionBox and FunFunding might request to meet with a representative of MissionBox to learn more about his or her organization, if the organization wins the prize.
- Any taxes incurred, or tax reporting required because of prize funds are the responsibility of the recipient. Neither FunFunding nor MissionBox, Inc. shall be liable for deducting or reporting any tax associated with this transaction.
- This tournament is null and void in any jurisdiction where prohibited by law.
- By participating in the gaming event, you agree to be contacted by MissionBox and/or Fun Funding should any future games or grants become available to nonprofits.
- MissionBox and FunFunding employees, officers, directors, and shareholders, or members of their immediate families (spouse, children, brother, sister, mother, father) are not eligible to play.
MissionBox and FunFunding are committed to helping important causes get recognition and funds, while allowing their supporters to have fun and be a part of social good. Please support us with helpful feedback and fair play. If, at any point, you have a question or comment, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com