Translated PDF files below.
- Wear a mask if you leave your home – every time. And if you must leave home, try to keep the numbers going with you to a minimum. These are the best ways to keep our community healthy. Remember, kids under the age of two should NOT wear masks because of the risk of suffocation.
- Sign up for Bright By Text for timely resources, simple encouragements, and supports for caregivers: www.bit.ly/SMARTATX
- For the well-being of young children, keep home routines going as much as you can, include daily talking, playing, reading, and singing.
- Fill out the Census at www.MyCensus2020.gov to ensure our community has the resources and representation we need for the next 10 years.
- Call 2-1-1 or visit www.ConnectATX.org to access information about basic needs, including food, child care, mental health, physical safety, and more.