The first ConnectATX webinar has been scheduled. It will be held at 10:00am on Friday, August 28, and will be led by both our ConnectATX Team and Aunt Bertha.
Topics included are:
- The difference between 2-1-1 and ConnectATX
- A brief overview of the Model Community Framework and local implementation
- Tools on the ConnectATX site for service providers and the public
- Overview of ConnectATX access points
- Ways organizations can participate, including claiming their program and receiving referrals
When: Aug 28, 2020, 10:00 AM Central Time (US and Canada)
Topic: ConnectATX WorkshopRegister in advance for this webinar:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.