Please see the attached PDF for full details. Here are a few key points:
- Matches may resume meeting in person July 1, but it is not required.
- Those who choose to meet in person need to read the attached document and notify BBBS BEFORE meeting.
- Matches meeting in person should maintain 6' distance, wear masks, and wash hands/sanitize often.
- Outdoor activities close to your Little's home are recommended.
- Avoid indoor activities and transporting your Little whenever possible.
- Littles should sit in the backseat (regardless of age) and Big & Little should wear a mask if riding in the car together.
- Those feeling unwell in the last 14 days should NOT meet. Those exposed to someone with Covid-19 should notify their Big/Little
- No guests, out of state activities, activities at home, or overnight activities are allowed.