1. Promote healthy relationships.
2. Promote healthy dating relationships.
3. Educate teens about teen dating violence.
4. Implement teen dating violence awareness and prevention efforts in our communities and schools.
5. Inform teens on different types of abuse.
6. Provide safety planning for teens.
7. Support teens affected by violence cycles that may be generational.
8. Build self-esteem and self-respect.
9. Support teens to let them know they are not alone.
10. Educate parents and guardians about teen dating violence.
11. Provide needed resources.
12. Guide teens to make healthy life choices.