During the month of May, Any Baby Can is launching new free online support groups to help individuals and parents manage the stressors and life changes resulting from the COVID19 pandemic. Licensed social workers and therapists will facilitate the support groups. We are starting support groups focused on adults and parents and will consider launching groups for children and youth in the future depending on the level of interest.
Once individuals register, they will receive information of how to access the online support groups. All groups are held in Central Time. Here is the schedule for these support groups, offered in English and Spanish:
Maternal Mental Health Support Groups – support groups for pregnant women and mothers of children under the age of 18 months. (Grupo de apoyo de salud mental maternal)
- English Speakers - Every Thursdays - 10:00am CST
- Spanish Speakers (Español) - 1st & 3rd Tuesday/Martes of the month - 10:00am
- Young Moms (In English) - 1st & 3rd Fridays of the month - 1:00pm
Parents of Children with Special Needs Support Groups – support groups for parents of children with special health care needs, including developmental delays, medical or chronic illness, mental health diagnosis or cancer. (Grupo de apoyo para padres con hijos con necesidades especiales)
- English Speakers - 1st & 3rd Thursday of the month - 3:00pm
- Spanish Speakers (Español) - 2nd & 4th Thursday/Jueves of the month - 3:00pm
Emotional Strength and Support for Adults – support groups for adults to help provide emotional strength and support to cope with the life changes and stressors created by the COVID19 pandemic. (Grupo de apoyo y fortaleza emocional para adultos)
- English Speakers - 1st & 3rd Thursday of the month - 11:00am
- Spanish Speakers (Español) - 2nd & 4th Thursday / Jueves - 11:00am
SUPPORT GROUP REGISTRATION LINK / ENLACE PARA REGISTRARSE EN LOS GRUPO DE APOYOS:
Instructions: Please click here to register for groups in English.
Instrucciones: Favor de presionar aquí para registrarse en grupos en Español.