Welcome to the 2-Gen Finance Corner!
We'll post articles highlighting upcoming webinars and recommended resources in the Finance Corner.
Below is a list of additional resources. Please contact the Family Pathways team if you have suggestions for webinars, workshops, and other resources
Recorded Webinars and Online Instruction for Families
- National Community Reinvestment Coalition
- Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation
- U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
Business & Community Lenders of Texas
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB)
Updated Resources and Training for Service Providers
- National Community Reinvestment Coalition - Recorded Webinars
- Effective Strategies for Housing Counseling Managers During COVID-19: Identifying Key Resources in Your Community
- Effective Strategies for Housing Counselors During COVID-19: Foreclosure and Eviction Moratorium Updates
- Effective Strategies for Housing Counselors During COVID-19: Rental Counseling
- Effective Strategies for Housing Counselors During COVID-19: How to Provide Efficient Counseling During a Crisis
- Organizational Capacity: Fair Housing During COVID-19
- Small Business Relief - How to Navigate Funding Options and Other Resources During COVID-19 Crisis
- Applying for a Loan via SBA’s Paycheck Protection Program
- Financial Capability – Taking Financial Literacy to the Next Level
- Introducing Financial Capability & Coaching to Your Homeownership Program
- Helping Consumers Connect the Dots Between Credit and Behavior and Goals
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
- Explore CFPB's Webinar Training page for upcoming and archived financial education webinars!
Last updated April 27, 2020