Austin Child Guidance Center
Free Services we are offering early learning centers at this time
- Weekly consultation around classroom strategies (via Zoom)
- Weekly check-ins with directors/teachers or support groups (via
- Weekly self-care/support email for teachers and parents:
focused mostly on adult well-being and mental health to
encourage them during this time.
- Individual therapy referrals: We have the ability to increase our caseload of therapy clients, and we have started using telehealth sessions at ACGC. This could be offered to:
- Teachers who have their own children and are laid off, are furloughed, or still working. Because we provide services to children, we would focus primarily on concerns related to the child. If teachers are interested in therapy, we can provide referrals for adults.
- Children enrolled in your center – for children who are still attending or the center is currently closed.
- List of resources for parents and teachers
- Coming soon: Webinars for teachers
For additional information, please email Keri Moran at email@example.com