The Early Learning Alliance has gathered a number of helpful tools, guidelines, resources, and materials into an accessible Google Drive folder for providers serving children and their families in Tarrant County. The folder is updated daily as information and resources are available, and you may access the folder with its updated contents at any time. COVID-19 Resource Share emails with updates to the folder are currently shared on a M-W-F basis.
Updates to the Resource Folder:
- Answering a Young Child’s Questions About Coronavirus
- CDC Guidelines for Pregnancy & Breastfeeding
- Coronavirus & Child Care Webinar Recording from 3.17.2020
- Flowchart: Considerations for Child Care Closure due to COVID-19
- Precautions: Workplace, School, and Home Guide
- Food Resources during COVID-19 in Texas
- How to search with 2-1-1
- How to search with Aunt Bertha
- At-Home Activity Guide + Online Learning Resources for older kiddos
- COMING SOON: FAMILY RESOURCE LINE
- We are working towards getting a central phone line ready to receive Tarrant County families who may be in crisis situations due to the rippling effects of the coronavirus. Please stay connected, and we'll share that out as soon as it's available. In the meantime, we encourage you to share the above resources with your families.
- Managing Infectious Disease in ECE Settings
- First3Years is offering free online trainings on their website
- Mindfulness Toolkit to make sure we're taking care of ourselves and our teams during this hectic time
Tarrant County has a designated a Child Care Response Task Force to work with central authorities and identify available or new child care resources for prioritizing care for essential personnel. The Child Care Response team will work to disseminate information from county authorities, including any health recommendations specific to child care, and coordinate a response to prioritized needs. Documents shared by the Task Force are available in this folder.
CONNECT WITH US
Is there a need we can help to address? Do you have a resource to share with providers or families? Please let us know and email ELA@earlylearningntx.org.
WFH + KIDS?
Working from home while caring for kids can be challenging to say the least. Click here for helpful guidance from Claire Lerner, LCSW. This Psychology Today article also offers some great tips on parenting amidst the coronavirus.