Our staff will provide developmentally appropriate curricula, experiences, and activities, as well as therapeutic intervention for those in need of such services.
Classrooms will be staffed by highly trained professionals and paraprofessionals from the fields of Child Development, Education, and Behavior Analysis.
Staff and Administration will provide a program that:
- Responds to each child as an individual, following their unique course of development, adjusting resources as needed.
- Implements evidence-based strategies that promote a positive approach to learning.
- Creates a rich learning environment to activate a child’s natural motivation to go beyond their current ability.
- Considers the context of family, community, culture, linguistic norms, social groups, past experiences, and current circumstances when making developmentally appropriate decisions for each child.
- Meets each child at current level of development, providing new experiences and intentional teaching to build upon what they already know.
- Provides opportunities for growth in all domains of development and learning.