Are you a parent of young children? If so, you may be eligible to participate in a research study affiliated with Dell Medical School.
Who is eligible?
- Parents of at least one child 3 years old or younger
- Families who qualify for free or reduced lunch (verify based on income and family size here: http://www.squaremeals.org/Publications/IncomeEligibilityGuidelines.aspx#CACFP)
- Some English language proficiency preferred, but not required
Email Mary Beth Bennett for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 512-905-9304
Dell Pediatric Research Institute 1400 Barbara Jordan Blvd. Austin, TX 78723
Who is not eligible?
- Households with one or more parents with advanced degrees (Master’s, Doctoral, etc.) are not eligible to participate.
What will I need to do?
- Study participants will complete a short demographic survey and then participate in one 30-40 minute interview over the phone or in person.
Why is this research important?
- Findings from this research may help inform the design of a new program aimed at improving health, educational attainment, and financial well-being among children and families in Austin.
Will I be compensated?
- All interview participants will receive a $10 HEB gift card to thank them for their time.
This study has been approved by The University of Texas at Austin Institutional Review Board.Pediatric Research Study RecruitmentFlyer_English-Spanish.pdf