This grant is now closed.
If your nonprofit mission is to help to improve the lives of people living with visual impairments, apply for this grant-today! MissionBox Philanthropic Fund is offering one (1) unrestricted $1,500 cash (USD) grant for the organization that best tells the story of their impact.
MissionBox honors the organizations around the world who are committed to:
- a higher priority for eyecare services;
- improved support services for people who are living with sight loss; and,
- a society fully inclusive of people with sight loss.
Please submit your application in writing - tell us the story of your organization, services and impact in 250 words or less and include video or photos, if you wish. Follow the directions below on eligibility and how to apply.
Apply for the MissionBox $1,500 Grant Award starting on July 15th at 1 PM CST. The grant NOW closes August 15th, 2019 at 5:00pm CST. The winner will be announced in late August, 2019.
Applying for the Grant
Please read and carefully follow the instructions below to apply:
1. A profile for your nonprofit or charity on MissionBox is required and will be created by MissionBox staff. Provide the following information for your organization's profile on MissionBox:
- Organization Name
- Mission Focus
- Service Area(s)
2. In 250 words or less, tell us what your program/s provide and your impact, and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: your organizational profile indicates that you agree to allow MissionBox to republish descriptions of your work, in any available medium, as attributed to you or your organization.
Follow MissionBox on Facebook and Twitter for new grant opportunity and award recipient announcements.
Terms and Conditions
- No purchase or fee is required to apply or be chosen as a grant recipient.
- Submissions must be provided in English.
- If an insufficient number of eligible entries are received, MissionBox reserves the right to award remaining grant funds in a future grant award program.
- Applicants must be affiliated with an organization that is an IRS-approved nonprofit or a registered charity or NGO in the organization’s country of origin.
Qualified organizations will be asked to confirm that they comply with the following nonprofit operating guidelines:
- Organization must have been a registered nonprofit, NGO or charity and in operation for at least one full year.
- Organization may be asked to verify the above by providing documentation.
Applicant agrees to allow MissionBox to publish information about the mission of the nonprofit or charity in any media format selected by MissionBox.
If requested, Applicant agrees to meet with a representative of the MissionBox Philanthropic Fund about his or her organization.
Applicant agrees that all questions related to the grant application will be transmitted via email to email@example.com. Please do not call MissionBox with questions. Callers will become ineligible to receive a grant.
Any taxes incurred, or tax reporting required because of receiving grant funds are the responsibility of the recipient. Neither MissionBox, Inc. nor the MissionBox Philanthropic Fund shall be liable for deducting or reporting any tax associated with this transaction. This grant program is null and void in any jurisdiction where prohibited by law. MissionBox employees, officers, directors, and shareholders, or members of their immediate families (spouse, children, brother, sister, mother, father) are not eligible to apply for grant awards.